Sunday, 6 May 2012

Introduction

Am currently 17 this year, and like so many other youths out there am still struggling to find my identity in this world. I wanted to make this blog to give myself some space to vent, as well as make some sense of the things going through my head. Gets annoying after a while, the buzzing of my thoughts as they try to find an outlet. This blog wasn't intended to be a literary masterpiece, nor was any post intended to be an all-encompassing view of the subject I'm writing about. Rather, I'm here to give you some insight onto some matters that I feel passionately about, and in the process, maybe inspire you in some way,shape or form. I would very much appreciate it if you, my dear reader, take some time to think through what I've written and perhaps offer some opinion. Or some constructive criticism about my writing. Even a simple word of encouragement is highly valued. So yeah. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment